domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

PET: Part 2- Question 6/ Part 3- Question 8

Question 6

Hi Rosie.


I send this email to invite you to come to my town, because a new shopping center has opened. Although it isn't very big, because only contain shops of: supermarket, electronics, clothing, jewelry, restaurants and no more. If you want, we will lunch there and then in the evening, stroll there for see different shops and stores.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Question 8

It was the day before the birthday of Henry.Quickly I had to go to the store to buy a present. henry is one of my best friends, for this reason I can't buy any gift. In the end I bought the videogame that he told me heliked.
I woke up and I was nervous to go to the party. When I went to the livingroom I didn't saw the present, but I didn't careabout this. One hour before the party I started to prepare to go there. I wanted the gift but I didn'tfind it this anywhere. I asked my mother if she saw this, but she said that she didn't saw it today. Fiveteen minutesbefore to left, I was so nervous and I decided to caress my dog. In the doghouse I saw something strange on the floor. Surprisingly, it was the present for Henry. Unfortunately, was a little bit bitten.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario