sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

My favourite serie "Game of Throne"


















Then talk about my favorite serie "Game of Throne",written by George R.R. Martin.
One year ago I started watching it, because I listening that it was a fine serie, and I watch that the people to the network spoke well about this.
So that intrigued I looked the first chapter. The truth the first chapter wasn't shocked much to me, but I decided to continue.
To the extent that I go looking chapters the history improved, and yes from here on I was hooked. I couldn't stop watching this, it was once and again. What I like the most and I was captivated is the plot, because you never expect what happens in the last episode of the season, and play with your brain because you expect another thing.
In this serie you only can deduce one thing, if you like a character, this will die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario