lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Looking back

1. Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s? English post

Yes, because when I wrote texts the past year, I used simply vocabulary and too much the translate, but this year is not necessary for all.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?

In the exams is where I show my bests marks.

3.Which activities did were really  USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

All the activities are useful for improve my english, but the activities that improves more my english are the writings and the grammar, because with the practise I structure better the texts that I write.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?

The presentations, because when I expose the topic I get nervous and fail the pronunciaton, and I need read because I don't remember the text. And the exams about phresal verbs, because after this I don't remember what I write on it.

5.Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?

All the activities that I did this year are improving my English, some more and some less, but for me is important do all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario